You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
Subject: I got into trouble please help

trashy 21.10.17 - 11:29am
If you say 'no homo' after then it doesn't count * +
tazdevil 27.10.17 - 09:00pm
Guys, the professor saga continues to have twists and turns 
He just now liked my most recent pic on FB but hasn't messaged or anything. Two things: He either wants a confirmation or he fancies a bj. It's hard to say what he's looking for. Hard to tell his intentions. I'm just playing innocent. I won't admit to anything unless and until he makes the first move and then I'll go from there. * +
nomnom 2.11.17 - 01:04pm
He wants his di ck sucked.
Do you still fancy him?
Why are you playing games? Nobody wins mind games, just end up with confused losers
Be honest with yourself, and do what you feel is best, sooner rather than later cause beating yourself up about it does you no good. * +
tazdevil 2.11.17 - 01:15pm
If I'm honest, I don't find him so attractive anymore lol I'll let it rest, and if he messages me or something, I'll just apologize without identifying myself. I could do anything now to ward him off. * +
nomnom 2.11.17 - 01:24pm
Then be honest with him now.
Apologise, explain you were drunk and stupid, that you are sorry for leading him on, and wish him the best.
Then delete the fake account.
If he contacts you on your real account ignore it. *
+ refresh
+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index