! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Christians claim that........ - Page 472/472

Subject: Christians claim that........
« <
trunking 16.03.26 - 09:14pm

@ ganie - 16.03.26 - 10:10am
Facepalm.gif

He was a c*nt * +

crail 17.03.26 - 04:26am

@ trunking - 16.03.26 - 09:14pm
He was a c*nt

So are you * +

trunking 18.03.26 - 05:24am

@ crail - 17.03.26 - 04:26am
So are you

I'm less of a c*nt than Muhamed * +

larsun02 13.08.26 - 04:57am

@ aijaz0 - 16.12.11 - 06:30am
Christians claim that the prophecy in Deut. 18:18 refers to prophet Jesus and not prophet Muhammad (pbut). The verse SAYS:- I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHEN, like unto thee , and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. The only reason they resort to such interpretation is that both Moses and Jesus were prophets............

Christans also claim, Jesus is son of god. So what? *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-472
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search