You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
From: 3mel
Subject: TRUMP2024
----------
@ wakeup4 - 17.09.26 - 05:09pm
You’re a Bernie sanders fanboy mel enough with this vague bullsh*t. Everyone knows what your views are. You’re problem is you won’t stand by any of them.WTF does that have to do with what we were talking about in any way !?
yeah I think Bernie is pretty awesome, you don't understand some basics about US politics if you think liking a few people out of hundreds means I'm pretending not to have loyalties ??
it's STILL TRUE that I'm not an American, I don't support any party over there so your whole supposition is just painful. how would I be enacting a double standard in any way in not giving a fu*k if another Epstein class POS gets a thousand life sentences ?
inside your own thinking you imagine other people must think in the same ways you do... how could they not ?
truth is though, outside of your thoughts that doesn't need to be true for a split second. the world and the minds in it don't actually exist in your image.
21.09.26 - 07:01pm
[reply]
[go to reply]
[go to topic]
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index